Saturday, February 9, 2008

"When ever I hear a song of a bird..."


Sophia and I were able to get out of the house and take a walk around the park. The weather has been warm this week. It's been nice but crazy to get 70 degree weather in February. The birds were singing and the squirrels were running around. We even stopped to watch the train go by. We sat in the swing for a little bit too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sho, It will be so nice to have the park just across the street for Sophia to play in. I'm still amazed that your in your beautiful house now. I could see it in the background in your other picture. It looks so much better than the blue box :)
Kokena and I are singing/playing "Whenever I hear the song of a bird" song on the 17th in Sacrament meeting. Hopefully it will sound OK. Love ya, Kaer

sophiesquid said...

Kaer, You're good at responding and I'm glad you noticed my house in the back ground of the picture on the other blog. And yah...I sure hope we will be around long enough for Sophia to enjoy the park.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

nice sling ;o)

That is really warm! I guess enjoy it while you have it.

momomom said...

Sweet sling, Sho. Do you like it? We love our pocket / pouch-style one.
Most days we don't get out of the house at all - -kudos for that.