Saturday, February 9, 2008

I love my rice cereal (シリアルが大好き)






I've had a blast feeding Sophia today. She is so cute and makes the funniest faces. So far she has eaten peas, green beans, and squash along with her rice cereal. She doesn't like the green beans but we'll try them again. It took her a while to get use to the peas and she took right to the squash. Today we had squash and rice cereal. I think I might try some fruit this weekend.

5 comments:

S said...

Omi and Opi can't wait to have peas and squash with Sophia. It looks like alot of fun! We hope the weather stays nice and warm so we can play at the park too! But Opi can only play if Daddy will let's him out of the basement :-)

adventure knitter said...

So cute! She makes the cutest faces!

Heather said...

She is cute...Where did you get that chair she is sitting in?

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

It's fun hearing about the foods she has tried and likes.

I tried sweet potatoes out on Soren and the first time he liked it okay, but yesterday he made the funniest face and pushed it out with his tongue.

Can I say too much how alluring and cute Sophia is? Those eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sho, I saw one of those Bumbo's at Wally-World. Exciting! Shophia is so cute of course, I'm glad you have fun with her. I started giving Auni prunes with some Mixed cereal and she's pooing better :)
Love ya, Kaer