SHO I don't know if I thanked you for the fun picuters of sophia with my birthday poster, I am happy to hear she enjoyed a little party with the birhtday poster too. LUV YOU GUYS!
Hopefully that b-day poster didn't take long to make, Sho. Paper doesn't last long when it gets into the hands of a baby. Did she try eating it too. The kids think it's funny that Auni tries to eat everything.
2 comments:
SHO I don't know if I thanked you for the fun picuters of sophia with my birthday poster, I am happy to hear she enjoyed a little party with the birhtday poster too. LUV YOU GUYS!
Hopefully that b-day poster didn't take long to make, Sho. Paper doesn't last long when it gets into the hands of a baby. Did she try eating it too. The kids think it's funny that Auni tries to eat everything.
Post a Comment