
This has been on of the worst weeks I have had in a long time...but it's all better now because I'm back spending mommy time with my Sophia. I was out cold...for 5 days with the flu. My throat throbbed and my body ached. I thought I'd never get over it. Good thing Omi and Opi were here to take care of Sophia and allow her dad to continue his work on the basement. Poor poor mom!! Yesterday was my first day back on my feet...I'm not 100 percent yet but I can manage to swallow and stand on my feet. I missed playing with Sophia and putting her down for her naps. I would never have survived without Sophia's Omi though.
2 comments:
I'm glad your feeling better. I'm sure Sophia missed playing with her mommy. What a blessing to have Omi and Opi there though. Love Ya, Kaer
Well the flu has hit our house as well. Both girls have already had it, now it is jacobs turn, mine is coming (i can already feel it)...anyway..I am not sure who Omi and Opi are, but maybe they would like to come to our house and take care of my little girls as well :) I am glad you are better, hope to be better soon ourselves...The flu stinks!
Post a Comment