
This was dinner the other night. Yum Yum spaghetti! The funny part was that Sophia was acting like a spaghetti noddle, squirming every which way to try and get out of her chair. She did well. She was just about on her head when I looked up to catch her :-).
4 comments:
She is so sweet! I can't believe how much she can move. Do you like the Bumbo? I've wanted one for Oliver.
I love your new house.
Tiff
I like the bumbo but Sophia can get out of it pretty easily. So I'd probably like a chair seat thing with a strap to keep her in while she is eating. It's nice for a month or two when they can't move too much but have learned to hold there head up.
did you make those curtains?
p.s. I love your house!!!! it's cute ;oP
Actually Kaer made those curtains for the blue box. They are just temporary for now until we get something that fit a little better
Post a Comment