I love watching Sophia play with her toys. Every time she finds this green band she puts it in her mouth and just keeps it there while she plays with her other toys. Its cute!
Hi We had a great time talking with you and Shopia on the video phone. It is such a blessing to be home with Sophia and Adam. Adam is such a great father and husband. It was so fun to hear the hammering in the background. Love all so much. Mom. Be happy and grateful for the care and love of God. He is with us always.
Hi We had a great time talking with you and Shopia on the video phone. It is such a blessing to be home with Sophia and Adam. Adam is such a great father and husband. It was so fun to hear the hammering in the background. Love all so much. Mom. Be happy and grateful for the care and love of God. He is with us always.
Hi Sho, I saw the Bumbo picture so I know what your talking about now. It's funny, the things that babies prefer. Aunika pulls my watch off now and sucks all over it. I don't know how clean it is, but she cries and cries when I take it away. We put the port-a-crib up by my rocking chair, there is just a foot in front of the changing table now. So she has graduated out of the bassinet. Someday she'll get to share a room with Nadia. Love, Kaer
3 comments:
Hi We had a great time talking with you and Shopia on the video phone. It is such a blessing to be home with Sophia and Adam. Adam is such a great father and husband. It was so fun to hear the hammering in the background. Love all so much. Mom. Be happy and grateful for the care and love of God. He is with us always.
Hi We had a great time talking with you and Shopia on the video phone. It is such a blessing to be home with Sophia and Adam. Adam is such a great father and husband. It was so fun to hear the hammering in the background. Love all so much. Mom. Be happy and grateful for the care and love of God. He is with us always.
Hi Sho, I saw the Bumbo picture so I know what your talking about now. It's funny, the things that babies prefer. Aunika pulls my watch off now and sucks all over it. I don't know how clean it is, but she cries and cries when I take it away. We put the port-a-crib up by my rocking chair, there is just a foot in front of the changing table now. So she has graduated out of the bassinet. Someday she'll get to share a room with Nadia.
Love, Kaer
Post a Comment