Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heavenly...cheese and crackers

IKEA is my heaven in China :-)
These tasted so good the other day.  I go to Ikea ever chance I get.  And I seem to be able to find something to lift my spirits every time.
p.s.  We get our stuff this week.  YES!

5 comments:

adventure knitter said...

i'm so glad you have ikea! oh how i wish we had one!

Mary said...

Yay! It's the little things that make all the difference, right?

I hope you guys are doing well! What a huge life change for you.

When you say you're getting your stuff, does that include your car too? Driving in China could be an adventure, but at least you wouldn't have to wait for taxis to go on outtings!

Kaer said...

Getting ready to unpack again? Good Luck, it will nice to have all your stuff, though.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

hooray!

Trajan said...

Hi Nelsons:

We just caught up with all your news, and we hope each day is getting better than the last.

We were thinking of you today and hope you and the kids are well. Thanks for sharing through your blog. Family nights are the best, no matter where you may be.

Were rooting and praying for your good transition (and that your things will finally arrive).

Best wishes from us and hugs and hellos from our kids to yours.

Trajan and Julia