Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas after all


We were relieved to receive our small shipment a few days before Christmas (mentioned in a previous blog post). I can't tell you what a boost to my morale that was. We did have a good Christmas despite cleaning two kids and two beds from throw up messes.  A stomach bug passed through our house and it was not a fun site.  It took about 2 weeks to get rid of. 

5 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Love the Christmas jammies and Tinkerbell! Looks like Tate and Sophia are serious gingerbread construction engineers :) So glad Christmas made it to your house!

Lydia said...

haha I love the photo of Tate and Adam drinking!

Nathan's Mommy said...

via Nathan..."Look! Sophia is a tinkerbell!"

Kaer said...

Like father, like son, or is it like son like father? Cute pics. I love the garbage sack wrapping paper, reminds me of dad using whatever was around to wrap a gift. You know, I got a book wrapped in (clean) diaper once for my b-day. Keep posting :)

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

Glad your presents arrived and your kids were able to have a x-mas I guess Santa does exist. We love you!