Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was simple this year :-).  Lunch at Peter's Tex Mex and dessert with Consulate members. 
Is that really my little Sophia in this picture?
We went to a Christmas bazaar at one of the International schools here.  It was fun.  The kids enjoyed games and we browsed food and craft booths. 




5 comments:

Elena Loo said...

looks fun! I think I vote for simple T-day next year. We had fun, but realized the whole day is spent in the kitchen.
Hope you are doing well!

Nathan's Mommy said...

I can't believe Sophia graced the camera with a smile! China brings out the smile in her. :) Looks like it was fun for everyone.

Omi and Opi said...

Looks like happy holidays for the Nelsons!

SaBrina said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. Im glad to see you found some food to eat:) You have a sweet view.
You look good Shoshana:)

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Wow, what a view! Happy Thanksgiving (late) to you all and we send you our love!