Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pack out

Dear family, friends, and fans,

We've packed out of our house but not yet out of the country.  Still working on that part :-).  Packing up a house with 2 little ones running around demanding attention and quality parenting was not the easiest task.  Pack out started for me the minute we found out we were heading to China.  It was pack this, organize that, go buy this and that...and then decided how to keep the house clean, where to put things, and still use our everyday stuff.  We survived.  And I think the kids still love me :-)

Sincerely yours,


 

6 comments:

adventure knitter said...

what are you doing with your house? how frustrating that you've packed out, but aren't leaving yet! i feel for you!!

Kaer said...

Like the new blog look. Cute pics baby pics of Sophia and Tate. Keep in Touch

SaBrina said...

Shoshana and Adam have a fun time in all your new adventures. That is so awsome. I wish you the best of Luck. Love you guys

Omi and Opi said...

Everybody looks great! The new format is awesome :)

Elena Loo said...

Hope the trip out went well! Its crazy that you are in China now!
I love the pics on your blog. Your kids are so stinking cute.

knight_wow said...

I'm very surprised with your news. Bikkurishita! China is near to Japan, isn't it? Please visit to Tokyo again.