Thursday, December 2, 2010

Glimpse of China

In FAST mode....
I took this while riding in a taxi so it goes by fast.  (If you get car sick easily you may not want to watch it.)  Just thought I'd give you a small glimpse of Chengdu.  This is pretty much all I've seen of the city too :-).  Notice the old compound next to all the tall buildings. 

4 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Wow - that's fun :) Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

Cool love the green taxi's. ENJOYED THE RIDE!love you guys

adventure knitter said...

what a great way to give us a glimpse of your new life!

Nathan's Mommy said...

reminds me of Amazing Race style.....except it's not really a race for you, is it? It's life! Love you all. BTW- Nathan tells everyone (store clerks included) that he's going on the boat to see Sopia & Tate tate in china.