Exiting the airplane on our first flight Sophia triped and fell flat on her face. Poor girl. Got a fat lip and rug marks on her chin.
We had little time in between flights. Just enough time to change diapers and get refueled.
The kids did great on the flights. Sophia loved getting drinks or food and Tate played well with his toys when he was not sleeping. They were all such good sports. Even when we had to run to our connecting flight in Hong Kong.
Arrived at our new apartment very jet lagged about 11:30pm local time the next day. We had a good 24 hours of traveling time. It was a long trip and luckily it went smoother that I thought it would.
I wish I could say the same thing about the adjustment period. Jet lag was a hard adjustment for all of us. We were all up and down at different times. Sophia played with play dough on the table for hours on end. Tate wondered the new place and climbed on every possible piece of furniture.
8 comments:
yay. im glad you all are ajusting well. i cant wait to see all your pics over these next few years. Enjoy China Shoshana. Love u
So glad you made it! I'm excited to experience China through you guys! Jet lag with kids is the worst! Hopefully everyone adjusts quickly.
I have fun in China. I'm glad to hear the kids were good travelers.
Sophia's bangs are Cute. Thanks for the picks, hang in there...
YAY! So glad it went ok for you and you got there safe!
Just to catch you up, in case you want to know. We got a new presidency in YW - and I still get to be in it! Yay. still 2nd councelor and happy to be so. Anyways so glad the trip went well. WOW!
It's so fun to see you on your travels and in your new house! The kids look great!
Did Adam tell you that Nathan packed his suitcase and wanted to go to China with Sophia? Every airplane he sees, he says "Look, Sophia & Tate-Tate's airplane!" Glad you're all adjusting.
Wow it is great to see these picture and it is most amazing and wonderful to talk with you through gmail phone call, video and your magic jack. I love technology. When you were there before it was so took so long for letters and I was the so slow in getting them written. I love being able to type and get a message to you in mins.
I love you all. Mom and GrandmaE.
Post a Comment