Congrats Nelsons! We're so happy for you. He's so precious...
Yeah to Tate and Shoshana! Conratulations Nelsons. I am so glad you are both well.
Congratulations! Tate is such a cute little guy. I'm glad everything went well and that you are are both doing well!
For being 10 days overdue, he's a peanut!! Congrats...he's beautiful.
He is adorable....we can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!! He is such a handsome boy. There must be something good being 10 days late, Sarah was too.
Congratulations Shoshana. Thats so awsome. Im so happy for you. Yeah!!
Woo Hoo! Finally another boy cousin has arrived!! I think he looks like Adam. Congrats to you all!
oh yeah! I'm so glad he finally arrived (castor oil does the trick!) What a cutie! can't wait to meet him.
AWWWWWW~~Congratulations!!!!!!!
He's perfect!! I am so happy he is here and that he came before your mom left! Happy Day!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats Nelsons! We're so happy for you. He's so precious...
Yeah to Tate and Shoshana! Conratulations Nelsons. I am so glad you are both well.
Congratulations! Tate is such a cute little guy. I'm glad everything went well and that you are are both doing well!
For being 10 days overdue, he's a peanut!! Congrats...he's beautiful.
He is adorable....we can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!! He is such a handsome boy.
There must be something good being 10 days late, Sarah was too.
Congratulations Shoshana. Thats so awsome. Im so happy for you. Yeah!!
Woo Hoo! Finally another boy cousin has arrived!! I think he looks like Adam. Congrats to you all!
oh yeah! I'm so glad he finally arrived (castor oil does the trick!) What a cutie! can't wait to meet him.
AWWWWWW~~
Congratulations!!!!!!!
He's perfect!! I am so happy he is here and that he came before your mom left! Happy Day!
Post a Comment