You look GREAT!! I'm excited to see pics of the new little one (when he, it's a he right?, comes).
Tricky title...you had me thinking a certain little man had arrived. I hope he comes soon...but in the mean time, what pretty flowers!
We are so excited for you guys. It is always nice to see another have a baby and know (or be reminded) that the baby will come out someday. As you exit your third trimester I begin mine. Ihope I have a smile on my face when I am as far along as you.
We can't wait to hear the good news! Good luck in this last little phase of waiting!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look GREAT!! I'm excited to see pics of the new little one (when he, it's a he right?, comes).
Tricky title...you had me thinking a certain little man had arrived. I hope he comes soon...but in the mean time, what pretty flowers!
We are so excited for you guys. It is always nice to see another have a baby and know (or be reminded) that the baby will come out someday. As you exit your third trimester I begin mine. Ihope I have a smile on my face when I am as far along as you.
We can't wait to hear the good news! Good luck in this last little phase of waiting!
Post a Comment