...sing "Jesus wants me for a sun beam"!
I don't remember how we started singing at the dinner table but Sophia sang actual words to a song she sings at church. It was so cute. By the time we got the camera she was interested in her food again so we don't get the full effect here but you get to hear her words.
Enjoy her serenade :-)
5 comments:
at least we know how much spaghetti she can fit in her mouth at a time!
Sophia is such a good singer (and eater!) Maybe she can serenade her little brother soon!
Fists full of food!! Gotta love it. SO CUTE!
I love how Sophia doesn't like to be told to sing, she's more of an impromptu singer. Cute, and I like hearing you or Adam always say "Did you get it" on your video clips :) Thanks for sharing with us.
Love ya...
I agree with Kaer, it was kinda funny to hear her reply, "Uh uhn!" to Adam. Oh, these children do speak their minds!
Post a Comment