Sophia is such a good sport. She is adjusting to sisterhood just fine. She loves to say "Hi Tate" when ever he is in the room. She makes sure he's ok and looks for him in the mornings when she wakes up. It's been fun watching her welcome Tate home.
Hey Shoshana, I feel shame!:0) I didn't know that you were expecting. That means I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. I am so sorry. The good news is that I will look at it more often now. Congratulations. I love the name Tate. He is really cute. How old is Sophia now? I hope everything is going well for you guys in this transition period. Love ya
Congratulations, he is adorable. I am glad everything went well and you both are good! I am so happy for you guys. I am 3 months prego, so I will have to get some advice from you how to handle 2. Love you!
7 comments:
So cute! Congratulations on the new baby.
Hey Shoshana,
I feel shame!:0) I didn't know that you were expecting. That means I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. I am so sorry. The good news is that I will look at it more often now.
Congratulations. I love the name Tate. He is really cute. How old is Sophia now?
I hope everything is going well for you guys in this transition period. Love ya
P.S. Can you remind me of you email address and I will send you an invite to our blog - I haven't sent you one already have I??
Congratulations, he is adorable. I am glad everything went well and you both are good! I am so happy for you guys. I am 3 months prego, so I will have to get some advice from you how to handle 2. Love you!
Cute pics, I love the last one. Tate looks like he's growing, Babies change so fast.
Love ya,
Aww thats so cool. Holy crap. Remember playing together all those years. And now were raising kids of our own. geeze how the time flys
Congratulations, Shoshana! He is so cute. Actually, they are both so cute. Glad to hear you are both doing well.
Love your cuz,
Kimberly
Post a Comment