Thursday, April 24, 2008

What happened to nap time?

Ok, So Sunday was a crazy day for us. Three hours of church throws our schedule off. Sophia didn't go down for any naps all day long. We thought her teeth were bothering her so we tried what we could to keep her calm. Finally 10:00pm came around and we were all ready for bed, however Sophia had something else on her mind. She cried and cried. I had no idea what to do. As I was walking around with her, she eyed a bowl that was on the ground...then it hit me. We hadn't fed her any food all day long. Poor girl! She nursed once or twice but I didn't even think to feed her regular food. She usually eats after her nap but...she never took a nap. What were we thinking? Once she ate some oatmeal and fruit she fell sound asleep. :-) So, the question is... is Sophia on a schedule or are her parents?

3 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Whatever the schedule, listening to what your baby is saying always helps things to turn out right. Even if it's at 10 p.m., yawwwnn :oD I hear you on Sundays--they totally throw us off, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey moms... Auni is young enough she still will fall asleep at church, and since church is at 1:00, nap time, she sleeps at least a couple hours. As long as I remember to feed her lunch before we go. Sho your fun! You make me smile. Take care of each other in Canada. Love ya, Kaer

the design boss said...

I have done that before so don't feel bad! Sometimes it is so much easier when they can talk to you and tell you when they are hungry but once they do you just want them to stop!!