Monday, April 21, 2008

Sophia's new toys

Toy #1: We bought this little toy at the beginning of the month. I walked around a toy store with her at the mall and she didn't want to let go of this toy. I didn't have any money on me at the time so I made her put it back...but later on we went back and I bought it for her.

Toy #2: Such an nice surprise from Omi. We can teach Sophia how to count with these. Each number comes apart. Sophia likes the head the best with the big nose and antennas.
Toy #3: Sophia found this one on her own and now she goes for it all of the time. We have to unplug it of course. She goes for the red hold button every time. I try to distract her with other things first but if we really need a break we let her play with the phone :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sophia is really getting around now, I'm not sure if I'm ready for Auni to start crawling. I'll have to keep my floors cleaning and the kids will have to put up their little toys, plus the stairs...
Anyway its cute to see sophia's toys Auni likes to pull my watch off my wrist and slobber all over it and she likes playing with her spoon I feed her with. That's when I know when she done eating, she starts grabbing for her spoon. She likes to play with the kids water bottles too but she's pulled open the fip lid and spilled water all over her...
Kids are funny...Love ya -Kaer

Mary said...

First, it looks very cold there. Isn't spring on it's way yet up north?

What fun toys for Miss Sophie. The phone is the best toy ever! Somehow, my kids are never as entertained with a pretend one - it has to be the real thing!

adventure knitter said...

You gotta love grandparents for sending fun new toys! Sophie's just getting sooo big! Crazy...

Kristin said...

Yeah, Ella is into phones. All of mine are always missing, or have dead batteries, or, if you try to call, the phone is off the hook. It's annoying. Everything is a phone too, the fingernail clippers, the calculator, the only thing that's apparently NOT a phone? Her toy phone. She totally ignores that. Toys are great for a while, but in the end, they always want some random thing, like the tape dispenser. Don't spend too much on toys! You'll regret it! Sophie is soooooo cute btw.