Sophia seems to love to look out the window. I put her up to the window and she jibber-jabbered, smiled, and stared as she watched people and cars go by. She likes to climb up on me and stand where ever she can. She's a mover.
Sho she looks so curious and happy to be alive her face is so darling and adventurous I enjoy your pictures and watching her move and wiggle on the video phone. LOVE YOU!
HI sho its asenath :) your girl is a sweety. i love the window picts. hope you two are well, it was good to see a pic of adam, its been a while scince i have seen him. have a great day we love you all !!
3 comments:
Sho she looks so curious and happy to be alive her face is so darling and adventurous I enjoy your pictures and watching her move and wiggle on the video phone. LOVE YOU!
She's so precious! I'm sure life will be different now that she's mobile!
We went over to the Mega Chicken place in Laurel tonight for dinner. We missed you guys! Laurel just seems lonelier with out you. :-(
Tiff
HI sho its asenath :) your girl is a sweety. i love the window picts. hope you two are well, it was good to see a pic of adam, its been a while scince i have seen him. have a great day we love you all !!
Post a Comment