Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sophia is on the move

I don't have time to post a picture right now, but I wanted to jot down all the fun things Sophia has started to do this week. Like I said earlier she follows me from room to room now. It's cute watching her play on her own and go in and out of the kitchen area or move to window from the other side of the room. She's getting fast. This morning she jibber-jabbered as she moved around. I was able to get a good portion of it on video. It literally looked like she was telling a story or something. She likes to dance to the music. Every time she hears music from the computer or when we start singing a catchy tune she starts bobbing her head. oh...what else? She climbs on everything she can find and she can sit up all by herself.

It is amazing watching these little people grow up. They are a miracle in the making thats for sure:-)

3 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Just fun reading about Sophia's growing up. Sounds really cute how she is crawling from room to room making sounds. I join you in feeling awed by these little people. Mothering can sure feel like a privilege at times like these, to be part of creating and then watching the miracle unfold.

Anonymous said...

Sho, cute pictures, It's amazing to see babies learn and grow. Have fun listening to conference...

adventure knitter said...

Awww! She's getting so big! She's going to be so big by the time we see you guys again.