Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two weeks old....

Where has the time gone. I can't believe these 2 weeks have gone by so fast.


(2 weeks old)



(3 days)

(8 days) (9 days)


(10 days)

5 comments:

Bec Davis said...

It is amazing how much babies change in as little as 2 weeks. He definitely has more meat on him now huh. He is really cute Shoshana.

Kaer said...

Cute baby boy!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever said congratulations! He's so sweet! I still can't believe how patient you were in waiting for him to come. I'm glad the castor oil worked!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

I can hardly believe it's already been two weeks since his birth!
Hope you are healing well and getting a little energy back. It's fun to see the pics of your family--I love seeing both babies in diapers, so easy in the summertime! Less laundry!

Fancy This-Fancy That said...

He is so little and so cute!!!! Looks like Sophie-squid is being such a good big sister. Travis and I miss you both and hope you are doing well with the new addition! -Tiffany