This is what Sophia comes up with when I ask her to sing a song for Tate. She may be getting the picture that all Tate does is eat, sleep, and gets his diaper changed (ha ha!).
Sophia has been finding some fun things to do around the house while mom takes care of Tate. Her creativity has blossomed over night.
Her lego table has become her new kitchen where she cooks for us.
Our old video phone has become her new computer. Her mail carrier has become a stroller for her doll that she takes ever where she goes around the house. She is sure to place the doll in the other chair when she eats and makes a place for her on the ground when she watches her new favorite movie she calls "pig"(Charlotte's Web).
4 comments:
sO CUTE.
Sophia cracks me up. I love her song and how she carries her new "baby" doll around. I like your daddy post, now take some pics of you with you cute kids :)
Love ya,
that is so cute! she's so funny. we need to come back over soon since we're now all healthy!!
I love Sophie-girl's singing. She is still so cute!!! I hope you had a great anniversary (it was recently wasn't it?) and that Tate is doing well. He sure is a cutie, too!
Post a Comment