Sophia gave everyone a show at Ikea on one of their bed displays. This was Sophia's happy birthday present to her dad :-) (Several people stopped to watch her play with her dad...that was fun).
Hi Shoshana, I enjoyed looking at your families blog. I tried to get into your vikings family blog but needed to be invited. Ask Kathy if I can. I think blogs are a wonderful way to keep up on the lives of people you love. Let me know. Thanks, Jealeta (Sophia is ALMOST as cute as some of my 23 grandkids--almost)!!
Adam a BIG happy birthday to you from Mom and Dad Erickson. Ranel has been so focused on 2 big presentations with the doctors it has consumed our lives. It is wonderful to see you 3 enjoying Canada. May the Lord continue to bless you all. We send our love.
4 comments:
She is soo cute!!! Happy Birthday Adam!!
Holy Hannah! Happy Birthday Adam!!!
Hi Shoshana, I enjoyed looking at your families blog. I tried to get into your vikings family blog but needed to be invited. Ask Kathy if I can. I think blogs are a wonderful way to keep up on the lives of people you love. Let me know. Thanks, Jealeta
(Sophia is ALMOST as cute as some of my 23 grandkids--almost)!!
Adam a BIG happy birthday to you from Mom and Dad Erickson. Ranel has been so focused on 2 big presentations with the doctors it has consumed our lives. It is wonderful to see you 3 enjoying Canada. May the Lord continue to bless you all. We send our love.
Post a Comment