Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Well...this is where we have been living. It's been good to us and we like the good weather so we can get out. Sophia, Dad, and I are on our way for an evening walk. I enjoy being a mom. Sophia and I have alot of fun together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll comment on the last few post altogether here so I don't have to open all the comment boxes. That's nice the policeman took your picture too. I like to see some pics of you also, and it's funny to here about Sophia in her stroller. She has so much personality. Your family pics by the yellow Tulips are cute too. I love the pic of Sophia you did on the computer. I think the shadows look nice and Sophia has such a cute smile in that pic. The parliament building in Ottawa is amazing. That's fun to do some sight seeing. The trio of butter pics are funny. How do you get all those fun Pics? I'm glad you like being a mom to Sophia. It take a lot of time to care for another little person but its also neat to see all that potential and love bursting out of children and to be a part of that process of growing is amazing. Have a great mothers day. Love you guys.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Posh hotel, love it! hehe You are an example to me of being upbeat in a situation that could get anyone a little down--being in one room with a very active baby is hard work! (I only had to do that for 6 days...hospital with Soren. He got tired pretty quickly of it.) The toys you have for Sophia seem like a good idea. How are they working out?

It's fun to see the places you have been going with Sophia.