Monday, May 5, 2008

Miss Photogenic...


I'm not a photographer but I was playing with some photo options on my computer and I created this out of one of Sophia's pictures. It may be a little dark and the shadows not quite right but I like it. It looks like we went to a studio.

Here's the original...

6 comments:

Sjauna said...

So cute!

Mary said...

That is so cute! You look like you know what you're doing with digital photos!

Lynette said...

That is really cool! I love how it took out all the extra stuff in the backgroud, so you can just see sweet Sophia and nothing else...too cute!

adventure knitter said...

that's so cute!

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

great shot sophia is adorable, and super photogenic!love you

Kristin said...

that's amazing! it does look professional, course it helps that she is soooo dang cute too!