I asked Sophia to get dressed but she refused. Easter was pretty simple at our house. I just left a few things on the couch for them to find in the morning. They had an Easter egg hunt at the Consulate but I forgot my camera. Sophia really enjoyed dieing her eggs. Tate just went along for the ride...happy to eat chocolate. It's hard to explain the real meaning of Easter when they are so young but we tried explaining a few things to them. I'm sure they will catch on as the years go by.
2 comments:
That was really cute to hear Tate get so excited about the DVD...and Sophia is such a sweetheart. Our kids like to take their time getting dressed in the morning, too. It was fun to see what you were up to for Easter! What fun memories.
It is fun to hear Tate's vocabulary building in the techno area - DVD!
Post a Comment