Monday, April 11, 2011

Chinese driving

So Adam and I got our Chinese drivers license. We can now officially drive. We haven't gone too far but Adam made me get behind the wheel the other day.  There is alot to look out for when you are driving here.  No rules apply...just honk if someone is getting too close.
The DMV
My drivers license.
Adam on the road 
Typical Chengdu corner

5 comments:

adventure knitter said...

CRAZY! I've finally started driving here...I feel like I'm going to die driving on the wrong side of the road. (plus the drivers here are crazy...it's probably the same there!)

Nathan's Mommy said...

Looks like amazing race streets!

Omi and Opi said...

Glad you finally got your own wheels, although Sophia would have preferred a pink bike :) Nice looking windshield, Adam!

Janelle said...

Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!

Me and My Brain said...

That is awesome... now hopefully you wont have to wait on the corner for 10 hours waiting for a cab... I have realized that we are a two car family I have to be able to go out during the day...