Very unexpected...but here it is...Baby number 3.
I'm 11 weeks now and due at the end of September
Very over whelmed and extremely nauseous.
This is too soon for my book.
But I guess not for this little one's book.
Will this one come out with a "made in China" sticker stuck to him/her?

11 comments:
Congrats Adam and Shoshona!
Looking forward to export to the U.S.! You get through customs and we'll help with diaper duty :)
wow!!! congratulations!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!
WOW! COngrats! Surprise huh? Don't you guys know how this stuff works? LOL. Will he/she be born in China or will you be back by then?
Hope the nausea passes soon. I hate the first trimester. Maybe this one should have a chinese middle name, just in case the sticker comes off?
Congratulations! Hope you're feeling better soon and everything goes smoothly!
Congratulations, Sho! That is so exciting! Are you nervous to have a baby in China or do you think you will come back to the U.S. to deliver? Travis & I wish you the best!
Tiffany
Congrats you guys. I laughed at the Made in China joke. Very funny. If anyone can handle it all, its you! Good luck, and I hope you feel strong and healthy OH so soon! Congrats!!
Congratulations! :)
COngratulations.....would love to chat with you sometime, do you do skype?-heather
congratulations-would love to chat with you sometime. do you skype?-heather
Congrats Shoshana. Happy for you guys:)
Post a Comment