My life has been turned upside down in these recent few months. I'm not sure what to think anymore...expect for the fact that I just have to get through this. The weekend our stuff arrived I had one day to daydream about baking muffins, doing crafty stuff with Sophia, getting out a bit more, etc. I thought that since my stuff had arrived I'd be able to get my life a little more organized. Less movies for the kids and maybe some good food around the house. But little did I know a little nugget was brewing inside of me. Our stuff came on Friday...Saturday was my day to day dream and then Sunday I thought I may be getting the tale end of the stomach bug that was going around. By Monday I felt horrible and it wasn't the flu. So back to the couch...back to the movies all day...and back the non existent meals. Could my life get any more stressful? Lets not think about that.
 |
| Cereal on the floor. Look how much fun Tate thought that was. |
Here's a few things that the kids have found to entertain themselves during this time
Sophia and Tate had fun toting our can food around the house...setting up store or making dinner together. They store it all in their play house too.
 |
| picnics in front of the TV |
The rare occasion of leaving the house. Sophia loves to pack her backpack full of toys and Tate is always eager to put his shoes and coat on.
 |
| umbrella as a fort |
6 comments:
Hey I recognize those jammies on Tate! I found our matching pair and was going to hand them down,then realized you had Sophia's pair. If you want them in a bigger size too, let me know & I'll send them. Looks like the kids are having fun & using their imaginations. Hope you feel better quickly!
BTW-- it's Ash...Apparently still logged in under Brent's account.
Congratulations Shoshana. That is exciting news about the little baby on the way. I'm sorry it is not easy though. That must be hard to do it all in a new country. I hope that it all settles down for you really soon so you can enjoy China a little more:0)
Hey Sho,
Sorry it's been rough, throwing morning sickness on top of everything is... well I don't even have a word for it.. hopefully it will tapper off quickly.. Let me know if you need more movies for the kids, it's morning sickness servival mode in my book!
Glad to see the Nelson kids have learned about having their own food storage :)
It's just a blink of an eye in the eternal time scheme.
OK, so that didn't help me much when I was pregnant either. Good Luck though! :)
Post a Comment