![]() |
| Our apartment building looking straight up |
![]() |
| Local guy braking down the crates. He'll stack everything on his cart and take them away. |
![]() |
| Sophia keeping busy while our boxes were being brought in. |
![]() |
| Stack of paper out side our apartment |
![]() |
| Trying to figure out where to put things |
![]() |
| The kids scouting out the moving crew |






3 comments:
Awesome! Anyone hiding in that paper stack? Looks like you had a great crew, especially the junior helpers :)
I like Sophia's shoes :) Other than that, looks pretty crazy.
Wait... moldy bread? Why on earth would you pack bread to be sent to China? I must be missing something. LOL. Bet it's nice to have all your stuff finally. I am looking at packing up soon, and it's not making me happy...
Post a Comment