Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Winter Bug



Sophia has been out cold today. I set up a little bed for her in the front room so she could be close and I could take care of her. After throwing up last night and putting a new twist on "strawberries and cream" this morning, Sophia needed a good long rest. It is so sad watching your child feel yucky. She has been such a good sport through it all though!


6 comments:

Janelle said...

She looks like an angel sleeping there.

Kaer said...

Hope she feels better soon. You and Adam stay healthy. She does look so precious...

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Sophie Squid! We love you. Omi and Opi

P.S. Make sure Mommy and Daddy don't get that winter bug!

Jolynn said...

I hope she gets better soon. It is so hard watching your child when they are sick and not being able to make them better.
She is very cute!

the design boss said...

I hate when little ones get sick. It's like they don't understand why they are feeling this way and what is happening to them and they look at you with those sad, sad eyes. Heart breaking. I hope she feels better soon and that you don't get it!!

adventure knitter said...

oh no! i hope she didn't get sick from our girls! yuck. i hope she's feeling better