I wish I could say this was a fun project Sophia and I did together but sadly it was a mistake. A permanent marker found its way into our dryer with all of our jeans. What a pretty sight!
We will be wearing potted jeans from here on out :-)!!!(click on the picture to see the damage)
5 comments:
ouch! hate those tricky pockets!
When Chris and I were living in Grandma's house while they were on their first mission, I left a green crayon from the restaurant in my apron pocket. It melted all over the clothes and the dryer. I almost died. I had to use WD 40 to get out the crayon, but then the dryer smelled like gas for a good month. UGH!
YIKES! That's such a bummer! I hope you can get the pen out somehow!
Oh...that sucks!!! I don't know if it'll work on permanant marker, but hairspray will get ink out. I'll try not to pick on you too much when I see you wearing your spotted jeans :)
oh no! that's horrible! at least you have an excuse to go out and buy new jeans!!!!
Post a Comment