Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Using a spoon

Sophia is getting way good at using her spoon. She eats her oatmeal all by herself in the mornings and doesn't make a big mess. It is crazy how it seems like all of a sudden they can do something. I know she has been practicing but it just seems so quick...

Here's Sophia eating dinner with us. (p.s. Sophia likes to say cheese now every time she sees a camera)


And she even makes her own airplane sounds when daddy is feeding her :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You make Omi and Opi smile!

adventure knitter said...

did she blow on her food with that second bite? that's so cute!

Kristin said...

She is so cute. So. Cute.

Kaer said...

Rever and I like Sophia's airplane noises. Tell Adam, Rever likes 'The Tick' cartoons season 1 we rented from Netflix.

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

Sophia is a doll, sho I found Sabrina's Blog address on savannahs blog if you want to check it out if you haven't yet. Her boy is cute. Love you and I enjoyed talking to you. http://sabrinahartman.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Shoshana she is adorable. And congrats on the newest one. Im so happy for you. love u