Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sioux Falls

We made a trip out to see my brother and his family in South Dakota. My parents were brave enough to take my children and I on a road trip. We had a GREAT time and LOVED visiting with family.
Along the way...pit stop at Mt. Rushmore,

play grounds for the kids,

Ice cream break,
Trying to keep the boys entertained was a challenge at times but over all they did a great job...even if I had to tie socks around Tate's hands and find something to make a mask out of...so he could play super heroes.  That must have wore him out because this is how he fell asleep (below).
The Sioux Falls
Hanging out with cousins. Nolan and Mia sounded so much alike. They enjoyed each other too. Mia is trying to give Nolan a kiss in the picture above. We were able to eat lunch with cousin River at school and see his classroom. He and Sophia posed for a picture by River's classroom Christmas tree.

Another stop on our way home-  Martin's Cove Handcart museum.
And...proof that I did see my brother.
 Thanks for such a fun visit!

No comments: