Sunday, July 8, 2012

Much about Nolan - forgotten pics

I had these pictures picked out for the blog but some how they didn't make it in Nolan's post and I couldn't resist not posting them. (Don't forget to push the read more link below to see more pictures)
(These were all taken in March)
I'm going to eat my toes!
 (Thanks for my bright yellow shirt from France!)   (Face dive into some spit-up)


Tate will come into bed first thing in the morning and demand to play with Nolan
Happy 6 month face!
He's almost getting the crawling down.
Cool head-band from Sophia - This is how he'd join us for dinner
Lots of encouragement from his sister
He still let me wrap him up. He liked to have his face covered.

1 comment:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Such fun pics! He looks like such a happy baby, glad you shared these...it's fun to be connected and see your kids as they grow.

Lots o' love and sunshine!

Eve & Renaun