Saturday, October 1, 2011

He's here!

Nolan Bryce decided to join us on Monday Sept. 26th at 4:04am.
He was 7lbs 9oz. and 19 1/4 in. long.
We are happy he arrived...and yes I went into labor all by self. My water broke while I was in the triage room...once that happened all hell broke loose with the contractions so I defiantly opted for the meds.  We are all well and adjusting to our new life with another little body around.
Nolan is a quiet baby, happy to eat, and even happier to be held.  Sophia and Tate enjoy tickling his toes and sitting next to him.

4 comments:

Clarissa Jane said...

soooo cute! congrats!!

adventure knitter said...

he's seriously super cute! bring him over here so I can squdge him!

Elena Loo said...

Congrats Shoshana! He is SOO cute! Glad all went well with the delivery. Yay for drugs :)

Me and My Brain said...

Congrats, you guys he looks so perfect. Glad to hear that everything went well.