Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Waiting Game

Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing while we wait for "baby blue" to join us.
Despite the crazy bed time schedule and the lack of control in my parenting ability these days...we've enjoyed our time visiting family and soaking up the Vegas sun!
Meeting cousin Peter 
Swimming with uncle Loren
Watching lots of Mickey Mouse

Visit with Sophia and Tate's great grandparents
Sophia enjoys a hair cut
Tate loved playing with his new cousin, baby Peter.
p.s. I'm 39 weeks this week. I am waiting patiently to see if I'll go into labor by myself with this baby but not much difference from the last two pregnancies.  I'll be induced on the 2nd if I don't go into labor by myself before hand.  We have been nervously trying to figure out a name for this boy...and finally I think we found one that feels good.  We'll announce it when he comes...:-) Wish us luck!

4 comments:

adventure knitter said...

Sho! We're eagerly waiting to hear when the little guy decides to make an appearance! I mailed a pkg for you to Adam's parents house....so hopefully it gets there soon. Good luck with baby #3 coming!

Kristin said...

Good luck Sho! I hope you go into labor by yourself. Are you going to the hospital?

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

Thinking about you, can't wait to see your new little surprise and your family love you, Bless you!

Clarissa Jane said...

wishing you LOTS of luck!!