HAPPY 30th !!
(I hope I'm ready for this :-)
Good weather/view from apartment
Excited for mom's birthday breakfast
Western breakfast with friends
Cute kids excited to help celebrate
Well this was my birthday. We went out for breakfast. Sophia gave me the lei and told me it was my birthday surprise. I was ordered to where it all day :-) Tate woke up, came to my room, said happy birthday with his mumbled words, and then says, "cake!." He knows what birthdays are all about. It was a quiet and relaxing day. Found a baby sitter and went out for dinner that evening.






9 comments:
Happy Birthday! (did you get our package yet???)
Happy Birthday!!
Hope it was a great day!
Like your lei!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday....30 was hard for me to wrap my head around but I liked 31 much better....
Dear Shoshana I am so happy to have given birth to such a wonderful daughter. I loved dressing you in pink rosebuds, teaching you to read at 4 months and doing summersalts at 6 months. You are an awesome mother now. I am so blessed to have been with you and Adam for a short time last year. I prayer for you and your family every day. Be blessed, love life, each other and God. Love you all. Mom.
P.S. 30's were 10 years of great learning, health, and adventure. It is the beginning of the middle years of your family. This time brings great joys, laughter, struggles, and solutions. I look back at my 30's and so amazed at the blessings, strength, choas, organization, and just plain hard work. Got to love it. Mom.
Happy Birthday ! your pic is so cute. I hope you had a great week. we like to celebrate all week. i think i celebrated your birthday by going and getting my haircut. to commemorate the time you had that done for me on my birthday. thanks so much for everything you are amazing. i look forward to see you in august i hope that you and the baby are doing well. love ya.
thanks for the birthday wishes.
Post a Comment