Friday, June 3, 2011

A few things

The youngest of my siblings has now been hitched.  Happy Wedding to my sister and my newest brother in-law. This is the only picture I got of the wedding since I was still trying to figure out my new camera.

Sophia has some great aunts....this dress will be her favorite forever
Princess party
My oldest sister made dresses for all the nieces for the wedding.  Even though Sophia wasn't at the wedding she got a dress too.  For days after I returned home she kept telling me how happy she was that I was able to bring back her this pink dress.  Thanks Aunt Kaer!  Her friend had a princess party the other day so she was able to dress up and show off her dress.

Another birthday celebration in the Nelson home. Happy birthday Adam!!! 



5 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Sophia, you look beautiful in your princess dress! Tate looks like one lucky prince to be with all the princesses at the party :)

Lydia said...

Oh my Sophia looks so happy in that dress!

Wait, so the key to Sophia's heart is a frilly dress? hmmm.... I think I can do that :)

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

Sho have you painted Sophia's nails pink too yet. Love the dress it looks beautiful on her! love you all!
Hope Adam had a great birthday and didn't go into a sugar comma!

Kaer said...

Is the enough sugar in China for Adam to go into a sugar coma? I'm glad you had a dress to bring home for Sophia, I remember mom and dad would bring home something for the kids when they went on a trip and that was always exciting, kind of made up for when they were gone. Hope you guys are doing well!

Asenath said...

how fun. she is just like a little princess. :) look at that cute smile. :) oo fun.