Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look at how she's grown

I've been getting some baby things out preparing for our boy. I have 4 more weeks to go and I believe Sophia is catching on that there is a baby in my tummy. We were sitting on the couch the other day and she points to my belly and says, "Tate,"(that's what we have been calling him) then continues to say, "baby." Yeah...she is understanding what I've been telling her:-)

She is saying a lot and is growing up. She'll be fun to see be a big sister. Here are two pictures to see how much she has grown.

(a week old)


(20 months)
p.s. Sophia is glad I pulled this hammock out of the closet. She loves to push the music button and lounge in it when she is in need of a rest. I think she is just about too big for it though :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Another baby....I can't imagine right now. They say everything changes with two.

adventure knitter said...

I was looking at old pictures the other day of when you guys lived with us and Sophia looks so tiny and different! It's crazy how fast they grow up, huh.

Anonymous said...

Sophia is such a big girl now :)

Kristin said...

A boy? Congrats! My brother has a Tate, and I love it.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Sophia looks really cute in that picture. She's going to be such a great big sister :-) I wonder if Tate and Sophia will look alike or look totally different? All in good time!

Take good care of yourself and enjoy these "last days" with Sophia as your baby..it may feel like a long time to wait at this point, but it will go by quickly. The good things about babies is *they always come out!*

Nathan's Mommy said...

I can't believe she still fits in that thing!! That's hilarious!