Monday, March 16, 2009

Like Mother Like Daugther

This post is for Sophia's aunts (my sisters) whom enjoyed teasing me about carrying tissue every where I went. I was the tissue queen due to my desert allergies. So, I wanted to proudly present to them, my daughter, who now knows how to properly use a tissue :-)

The reason why she has become such a pro is because....she started the week with a running nose and a cough. She wanted a tissue of her own and I gave it to her. She put it to her nose, wiped, wadded the tissue up, and chose a different side to do it again. I eventually was able to get her to blow and now she is a pro (obviously she has watched a pro blow :-).

I won't mention she ended the week by throwing up her breakfast and sleeping all day Saturday. Poor girl! Last Sunday she found some chap stick on the ground and put it all over her face before I noticed it. I am blaming the sick spell on that :-)

2 comments:

Asenath said...

wow, look at that nice thing you blow your nose then hun, then you children pick up on it. :)
I hope things are going well for you. love ya.

Tina Randall said...

Shoshana! So I put your name in a google search and found you via the Spears blog! I started a blog awhile ago and decided to try to keep it updates - its tinaandmatt.blogspot.com. So you and married and have a cute little girl!?!? I want to touch base. Where are you living?
My phone is 7023530483 and email is tinadeon@gmail.com. Get in touch!
Love Tina