Thursday, October 16, 2008

Since we have been home...

Sophia has learned how to go down stairs, walk, take her diapers to the garbage, and say "quack quack" since we've been back. She is so much fun to watch! I love spending time with my Sophia.


(Her dad taught her how to go down like this. I tried getting her to go down backwards but she wouldn't budge. She is pretty good at getting down and up.)



(She looks like a natural:-)


(Ok, so she really does throw her diaper away, we just couldn't get it on video.)


(I forgot to mention that her new favorite thing to do in the bath is kick her feet. She loves it. This was the only video of her that I had her some what saying "quack")

p.s. Don't mind all my video comentary...I need to learn to be more quiet

4 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

I like the commentary. It's so fun to hear you being a mommy, I don't hear it enough. It brings a little more normalcy to my life, too, hearing more women like me, my age, be "mommies". Just my take , anyhow.

I love how proud and happy Sophia looks when she is walking. You can tell she is so pleased with herself and that is great!

Thanks for posting these updates. I love to read about your fam and what you are all up to. Take care!

momomom said...

So cute! And I totally heard the "quack quack" She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the kicking feet! Splish-splash, Sophie's takin' a bath. :)

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, not some weird-o. :)