Hi all, It's about time I get back into the swing of things and make a post on this blog. We've had a crazy month and I am just now feeling like I am settling in.
We returned home from Canada a few weeks ago to a house full of fun. Sophia's Aunt and Uncle were here for some time and then we had a visit from another Aunt and 2 cousins. We had a blast and I will add pictures for you.
I can't leave out the last few weeks we spent in Canada so I downloaded a slide show for you. Sit back and relax while we all get updated with Sophia's adventures.
2 comments:
Thanks for having us. We had a great time visiting with you and sightseeing. It was fun seeing the girls play with each other. Rurik had a blast. I showed the kids some of our pics on the computer and Rever says next time I have to take everyone back. :) Sho call me now your house is quieter. Love your guys.
Welcome back! --- And I tagged Adam on my blog...
Post a Comment