Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sophia's many faces





Window washers came by our windows in the hotel the other day and I had Sophia stand at the window to watch them. Do you see the rope in the window? That's the rope the men were on. Sophia had fun watching the soap get washed off. I had just finished giving her a bath so she wasn't dressed for the day. That must have been a fun sight for the window washers if they saw her:-)

5 comments:

adventure knitter said...

aww! she's so cute! what a doll. what a NAKEY SUE!

Steve, Ananda, Autumn & Summer said...

Sho I don't think I have seen sophia with her hair pulled back she looks different but ever so cute. Window watching how fun!
love you two!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE SQUID. Big #1. Yippee! on Friday, We love you

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

what funny faces...i love seeing them!

bethelight said...

Big hugs. to the 2 birthday girls. I can hardly wait to see the birthday pictures of our 2 girls. Enjoy the last day with Adam parents. Love Mom