Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sophia's first...

Sophia came up to me on Saturday and said she wanted to bare her testimony at church. (Her and Tate got up last testimony meeting) She then reads this to me. She wrote this all on her own. I was impressed so I arranged for her to give the talk in Primary the next day. This is the first talk she wrote and said all by herself.
Sophia wrote this all on her own
(Translation: "I am glad that my Heavenly Father (in her talk she said Jesus) could die for me so that I could live in this beautiful earth together as a family. I know that I can be like Jesus forever.")

First day of first grade
Made a peanut butter sandwich all by herself
Sophia's very first spelling test

3 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Wow Sophia - what a beautiful testimony and talk! You are a wonderful example to all of your family and we love you very much.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

That's so sweet.

Halo BW said...

Omg so sweet!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-jenis-emas-untuk-investasi