We actually got out of the house this past month and did a few tourist things. It's difficult leaving the house. We have to gear up for lots of on lookers and people in your face wanting to touch our kids. We make do and enjoy our time outside.
(I don't remember taking this picture, but it looks cool)
(I'd say we don't stick out at all - balloons, lots of pink, and a very tall dad)
(typical bike parking lot)
(Our attempt to go to the mountains...very foggy day...visited a few temples)
(pig anyone?)
(visit to an old city)










5 comments:
Such cute tourists! No wonder the locals can't resist them :-)
holy sac! it really IS totally foggy! those are awesome temples.
RyLee saw the pig pic and said "Whoa!" :)
Really amazing sights. The kids look pretty happy in the photos.
so cool. I wish I could visit..
Post a Comment