All dressed up for church. We had church with one other family on Christmas day every else was out of town. Lucky for us the other family lives in our same complex so we just went down a few stairs for church.
Sophia was very pleased that Santa brought a bike...Tate seemed pleased too. He asked Santa for muscles at our Christmas party. I thought that was cute. I don't have a picture of him showing Santa his muscles though.
Smiley face pancakes for Christmas breakfast were a hit! (Thanks Eve!)
Nolan slept through the morning so he had his own little Christmas when he woke up.
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!





5 comments:
Tate has gotten so big!
so glad to hear it. ours was the first away from family, but it went alright. glad to hear your well.
Nolan's stocking is cute :)
Looks like fun was had by all :-)
How adorable! I can't believe how big Sophia is getting. She was Tate's size the last time I saw her. Looks like a great Christmas.
Post a Comment