Sophia was in bed the other night and said, "Mom, I'm too hot, I want to cut my hair." So the next day we set up shop and I cut her hair. It gave us something to do and she was happy about it. I think it turned out ok.
Tate on the other had a rough week. He grabbed a hot pan on the stove and burned his hand, Sophia pushed him into the coffee table and he scratched his forehead. Then to top it all off...at church in the middle of the first talk he whacks his head on the coffee table trying to bend down for something. Adam takes him away and realizes it's bleeding. Luckily we had a first aid kit close, we cleaned it and bandaged him up. It was a small cut above the eye. Poor boy!

4 comments:
Cute haircut,Sophia! Your mommy has talent! Nice band-aid,Tater! We're sure glad you still have that awesome smile :)
Love you all. Yes Sophia you are a beautiful princess and your hair is very nice looking. Tate was to be a boy. I know you will survive all the bumps and bruises. You are an awesome son. Hope you all enjoy the pool. I am so excited to see you all at the end of summer. bless you and big hugs and kisses. grandma E.
Sophia, adorable! Tate, that look on his face in that photo is hilarious! They look like they are keeping you buys. Hope you are well and doing good this week.
it looks cute. way to go. poor tate, but he looks happy. :)
Post a Comment