Monday, October 11, 2010

September

Sophia and Tate spent a morning making cupcakes out of dry oatmeal.

Tate's likes to lick his food off his tray

Look what Tate can do

Sophia loves to play in the flour.  She helped me make zuchini bread and pancakes

Tate's new favorite pass time...video games with dad

These kids still have fun together

This is Sophia's favorite pass time with dad (or is it dad's favorite pass time)

3 comments:

Omi and Opi said...

Looks like fun - we'll come play tomorrow :)

Kaer said...

Oh, Sho, those look like busy Mom pics. One mess after another. But if you can stop and enjoy the moment enough to take a pic of your cute kids, I guess, you're doing pretty good. Hope you're able to get things done you need too. Sometimes, I can't believe you guys are really leaving for China...off to another adventure!
Love ya,

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

I love it! Real life in the making :0)
The best kind!