Monday, August 16, 2010

A little bit of everything

Washington D.C. - It's crazy to think we have been here for over 6 years. Who would have guessed that I'd be raising my family next door to the nations capital? Not I!
(above) Isn't this a fun picture? Tate and his dad soaking up the national monuments.
(below) Family picture in front of the white house. Figure we better get some pictures since we forget to take them every time we go to D.C. Just because we live here now doesn't mean we will always be here.


What to watch out for now - Tate likes to get into things. Lately it's been the crayons and the garbage can. Do you like is hair? I buzzed it a while back. I can't believe I have to keep up with boys hair. It grows so fast. Time for another hair cut.



Braving it - devouring pink chap stick, taking luxurious baths, and getting blood drawn in both arms without even a flinch is what Sophia has experienced.

(above)-Sophia is showing us her band aids after she had to give blood. We had to get lab work done on the kids a while back. Sophia was so excited she tinkled in the cup she made sure to tell everyone as we left the building.



So it's been a while and this has been some sort of catch up. I've had a few things that I've wanted to post about. My kids have grown a lot in these last few months. Tate is no longer my baby and Sophia is diving into the land of imagination and self confidence!

...To be continued...

3 comments:

adventure knitter said...

awww! we miss you guys! i love seeing pics of the kids! i can't believe we were out there for 6 years and we don't have the "tourist pics" of DC!

Omi and Opi said...

Hi Sophia and Tate! Thanks for visiting Omi and Opi this month! We miss you!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

The cardboard house looks like fun! Your kids are so cute. I'm so glad we had a chance to see you this past month.